Shepherd of the Ozarks
1343 SHEPHERD LANE,
COUNTY ROAD 139
HARRIET, AR, 7263
- Daily activities: Hiking, tubing, swimming, canoeing, sports court, low ropes elements, Frisbee golf, sand volleyball, gaga pit, petting zoo, camp fires, horseback riding, etc.
- Family Camp Duration: Week long (5 nights/6 days)
- Facility Grounds: 460 acres
- Lodging: Each family will have its own private bedroom with a private bathroom.
- Meals (14): Served in the dining hall buffet style on a set schedule each day.
- Evening Worship held nightly and age‐appropriate activities provided for younger family members led by Bethany staff.
Payments and Registration
$255/child ages 5-11
$30/child ages 0-4
For a family of four with two adults andtwo children age 5 -11 that is just $226 per day for supervised activities for the kids, all meals, and your own private space. You can't stay at any hotel, eat three meals, and have built in child supervision at this price anywhere. Not only that but you are investing in a unique way with your family. It is a trip with a spiritual twist as you all grow together. Register now by clicking the "register now!" button and you can begin making payments toward this trip and reserve your spot.