Parenting Beyond Your Capacity: Connect Your Family To A Wider Community by Casey Nieuwhof and Reggie Joiner.
This monthly book discussion will include: A video to introduce you to the key parenting principle of each chapter, and questions to get you into the key parenting principle of each chapter.
You may review and answer the questions before each group meeting; We will be going through them together as well.
- Week 2 – February 5 6-7pm (pages 57-80) in CLC Fellowship Hall
- Week 3 – March 26 6-7pm (pages 81-98) in CLC Fellowship Hall
- Week 4 – April 16 6-7pm (pages 99-118) in CLC Fellowship Hall
- Week 5 – May 7 6-7pm (pages 119-150)
- Week 6 – TBD (pages 151-192)
If you have a conflict with any of the above dates, I encourage you to still join. It’s okay to miss a group discussion!
Pick up your FREE COPY of this book in Bethany’s front office.