Join the ministry that helps our brothers and sisters recover after a disaster. Partnering with the Austin Disaster Relief Network (ADRN), volunteers train in various ways to be better prepared for a disaster so that they can better serve the community.
There is a place for everyone to assist in disaster relief, from working in the field, walking with those affected by the disaster (shepherding), helping coordinate, assisting the ADRN Thrift Store, HAM Radio operators, etc.
Help Respond to Hurricane Harvey by bringing items to Bethany this next week. See other opportunities below as well as an opportunity to join the Disaster Response Ministry.
- Call Center/Registrar –Help register community volunteers for 9 county area within central TX. Signup and details: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080b4fada622a1fe3-call
- Financial Donations – Give financially to help effected families. https://adrn.org/give/
- Hope Prayer Room – A 24/7 prayer room is open at the ADRN headquarters until 11:59PM Monday, 1122 E. 51st Street, Austin, TX 7823
- Material Goods Logistics – Help sort and manage the received material goods. Signup and details: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080b4fada622a1fe3-warehouse
- Meals for volunteers – Help prepare food for volunteers and deliver to ADRN Headquarters. Signup and details: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080b4fada622a1fe3-foodmeals
- Shelter Assistance – Assist at one of the Red Cross Emergency Shelters. Signup and details: https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=intake
Note: Bethany will mobilize once the disaster has passed and volunteer opportunities become known.
The big question is will you serve with your hands, your heart, or both? If you are interested in serving or supporting this ministry fill out the form below: